* Do pal ruka khaabon ka caravan
Aur phir chaldiye tum kahan hum kahan
Do pal ki thi ye dilon ki daastan
Aur phir chaldiye tum kahan hum kahan*
I've become a bitter cynical bum these days (see i didnt swear!). I don't believe that there are good people in this world. I believe that there are evil people in this world and there are victims (yup renee...thts rite).
See, evil people believe that the entire world is at their disposal. They decide its okay to walk in and out of other people's lives at their disposal. They find it easy to play with other people's feelings and don't feel any remorse towards the person they've hurt. I would love to say that most evil people are males, but i would be lying because girls are damn bitchy too (whoops slipped in there).
I think i am one of those evil people.
The victims are those people who let evil people manipulate them. It might be continually or might be just once, but allowing anyone to belittle your selfworth is being a victim to the other person. Victims often become evil people because their threshold of what they can bear and take has been crossed (by an evil person). On the flipside, victims can actually become accustomed to being treated one way (by evil people), expect it from all others and ultimately set themselves up for more evilness coming their way.
I believe that i am also a victim.
So how can you be both? It's a complicated process. We'll leave that for another post.
Keep thinking
Saimz
7 comments:
it is true some ppl can be a victim and a evil person. but what about the happy ppl. r they the victims?
findx(txta, txtb, txtc, x1, x2)
saima stupid
ps. ur boring
lol..yur both boring..enuff with that
no lets fight
lol..its gonan be a rumble! yayyy
Post a Comment